Hello, everyone! I was nominated by the amazing Just Geeky Fabulous for the One Lovely Blog Award. Her blog is wonderful – do go check it out if you already haven’t!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them
- I love metal music. I love Bring Me The Horizon (at least, before “That’s the Spirit”), Metallica, Judas Priest, Danzig, Asking Alexandria, etc.
- I’m doing Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and I’m enjoying learning all this new stuff.
- I am scared of dogs. Whenever I see them, I imagine they’re going run behind me and bite my feet off.
- I love sweets. And I cannot stand anything spicy (not even a tad bit spice). I am a disgrace to Indians.
- I hate kids. I find them irrititating and extremely noisy.
- I love to help and motivate everyone and hope that someone might benefit from my words sometime. (I know. Very original.)
- I am very time conscious and hate being late.
- People sometimes feel I’m negative. I feel I’m just too realistic.
- I love my family. They will always come first.
- I am not very good at mingling with my classmates. I am extremely shy and often come off as self-absorbed among my class. And they find me too intimidating to try to talk to me. So, yeah. I’m a social butterfly.
Inge @The Belgian Reviewer
Cadance & Erika @Literary Dust
Beth @Reading Every Night
Raven @Dreamy Addictions
Elizabeth @ The Bookish Universe
Mara @ Across The Books
Emily @ Be Book Smart
Jessica @The Bookworm Chronicles
Once, again. Thanks to Just Geeky Fabulous for the nomination! And thanks to everyone who stick with me and my blog despite my irregular posts. Love you all!